Since 1993 Mark Thush has been privileged to represent people just like you who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. Mark Thush meets personally with each new client and he handles every case. Mark Thush limits the amount of clients he represents to ensure his clients get the necessary attention their case deserves. Many of our clients live in Central Florida although we currently represent clients throughout all of Florida. Mark Thush has himself been involved in several prior automobile accidents. This experience has allowed him a personal understanding of the many issues you are likely to experience.
Mark Thush enjoys spending time with his wife and their son. Mark Thush has lived in Central Florida since 1977, except while away attending Law School. Mark Thush and his wife are active members with their church and they volunteer regularly at their son’s school. Mark Thush enjoys traveling with his family, visiting all of Central Florida’s theme parks and has participated in numerous Marathons and Triathlons.
- Florida State Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Central Florida Undergraduate
- University of Central Florida Graduate
- St. Thomas School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Seminole County Public School Volunteer