Who Should I Call After An Accident?

Hi this is Mark Thush, I’m an accident attorney practicing personal injury law here in Florida. Today’s tip involves – who do you call after you’ve been involved an auto accident.

Assuming you are still conscious after an auto accident, take a few deep breaths to gather your thoughts then call the police to document the accident scene. Many of us have smart phones – I recommend taking pictures of the final resting place of both vehicles, which will help both the police, and jury determine fault in the event you need to move your vehicles out of harms way.

Florida’s No-Fault Law has changed and time is not your friend. Remember, if you have been injured in an auto accident, you must seek treatment within 14 days otherwise you are not entitled to receive Florida PIP coverage.

If you have a question about an accident that you or a family member was involved in – pick up the phone and call me. I can answer your legal questions. You can reach me at 407-862-2767 or by email that’s mark@thushlaw.com. I promise to give you a straight-forward honest and personal answer. That’s my guarantee.

I’m Mark Thush, thanks for watching, have a great day and I’ll see you soon!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *